Hopefully parents and carers will have received a letter home in book bags about our Summer Fayre on the 1st July - it's not far away!
A reminder of the key information in the letter:
- Non-uniform day Wednesday 28th June 2023 in exchange for:
- Bottles for the bottle pull
- Items for the tombola e.g. any kind of treat and/or toy (in good/new condition)
- Cakes or scones for the cake stall - please confirm what you will make and when you will bring them (Fri 30th or on the day of the Fayre) on the form accompanying the letter.
- Any further items for the clothing/uniform stall to be sent into school by 29th June 2023.
- Wristbands for the bouncy castle/similar at the fayre to be paid for in advance (£5 per child) using the form accompanying the letter
- Volunteers required to help on stalls, please confirm on the form accompanying the letter.
Thank you for your support - we couldn't run such a successful event each year without this. Fingers crossed that the lovely weather we've had recently continues!