Our vision is to provide an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice in a happy, considerate, safe environment, and to give our pupils space to learn and grow.
“Start children off in the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
“Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matt 6:33
As our school logo shows, each child is an individual and has their own unique “shape”, but each one is an important part of our school community.
To achieve this we will:
- Engage staff who combine experience with enthusiasm, and respond positively to new challenges in order to provide an inspiring and evolving creative curriculum.
- Encourage a developing understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and promote Christian values through our whole curriculum and relationships with each other.
- Ensure that children feel safe and secure, both physically and emotionally, through positive relationships, a focus on considerate and respectful behaviour and clear safeguarding procedures.
- Give children a voice, and help them recognise their own strengths and become confident, fulfilled individuals by taking time to listen, understand and nurture.
- Help children to develop emotional resilience, critical thinking and independence skills by giving them opportunities to solve problems, challenge themselves and manage their own risk both in and out of the classroom, building lasting memories of a happy school life.